1. WHAT IS VAPING?
Vaping is NOT smoking and Vapers do not refer to them
as shisha pens, by definition ‘vaping’ is the act of inhaling
vapor through a personal vaporizer (PV) or an electronic
cigarette (e-cig) A vaporizer is a device consisting of a battery
and heating elements. When activated, the heating element boils a
small amount of liquid in the device, creating a vapor which is
then inhaled and exhaled by the user. Vaping eliminates
4000+ chemicals and carcinogenic compounds that come from real
cigarettes, without compromising the act of ‘smoking’ itself.
Vaping can also contain nicotine as an option for maximized
effect of cigarette smoking.
2. E-JUICE / E-LIQUID
Liquid based four main ingredients: Nicotine, Propylene
glycol (PG), Vegetable glycerine (VG), Flavouring – all
of which show no evidence of being a carcinogen, Nicotine,
optional with or without level of density.
3. NICOTINE DENSITY
0mg = NO nicotine
/ 3mg= Light / 6mg = Medium /
12mg = Medium High /
18mg = High
4. E-JUICE / E-LIQUID STORAGE
For best results, please store your liquids upright in a
cool dark room. Make sure the room is well ventilated and
kept out of reach of children and pets. We recommend you
store your supply in a locked cupboard or drawer which
cannot be tampered with. Please keep away from naked flames
or any heat source, and do not mix with incompatible substances.
It is best to store your liquids away from any other substances
that can contaminate it. Our E-Liquid is not suitable for pregnant
or lactating women or anybody under the age of 18. We do not
and will not knowingly sell or supply to people who are at risk.
5. E-LIQUID WARNINGS
E-Liquid is very toxic by inhalation, if it comes into contact
with your skin and if swallowed. There is a huge risk to your health
by prolonged exposure if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate
medical advice and show the bottle to the medical professional if possible.
- Keep E-Liquid away from your eyes and skin.
- E-Liquid may cause skin
irritation if exposed.
- E-Liquid may cause harm to an unborn child.
- Please keep well away from pregnant women.
- Vapors may cause drowsiness
- If E-Liquid contacts your skin then wash immediately with
lots of water.
- If E-Liquid spills into your eye then wash out right away
and seek medical advise.
- Always keep your E-Liquid bottles locked away in a
- Always keep your E-Liquid bottles away from children and pets.
- Dispose of any empty E-Liquid bottles in a bin.
- E-Liquid products are not suitable
for anybody under the age of 18.
- USP Grade Propylene Glycol
- USP / KOSHER Grade
- Nicotine in USP Grade Propylene
- Diacetyl Free Artificial
- Surclose Sweetener (trace amount)
- No Animal Extracts
- No Alcohol
- No DEG (Diethylene Glycol)
6. BATTERY SAFETY
Li-ion batteries we supply are fully approved by CE and comply with RoHS and ISO9001/2000.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging
characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough
knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
- Never put batteries into loose pockets
or bags, keys, metal objects can cause explosions/sparks.
- Discontinue using a battery if
it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged.
- Dispose of used batteries only at approved
recycle locations, containers.
- Always use Li-Ion batteries with a control circuit
(protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modifications made to batteries/chargers.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries/chargers.
Please have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to take care
of them properly. The Potion Club will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage,
or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION batteries.
Please follow all of the guidelines above, The Potion Club takes the safety of our customers and
the environment seriously, however we cannot be responsible for any accidents or adverse effects
following the purchase of our goods if you have not followed our strict guidelines. Please do not
hesitate to contact us at Shorevap@gmail.com if you have any further questions or queries.